Silent Facade

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Kissed

I got kissed by a motorcycle today.

I was at the Jiu Yuan area after visiting the Lingering Garden. Being late in the afternoon and many hours since my breakfast, I was famished. Then I saw MacDonald's across the street and my homing target just locked on.

I noticed that cars were moving from my right to left on the one way street, saw a break in the traffic and started to cross the street. That was when I got kissed by the motorcycle from my left.

It was more like a bump but at that time, my stomach had already taken over my mind and body. I just shaked off the slight pain, glance at the motorcycle, murmured apologies and continue heading towards MacDonald's.

I'm thankful that the motorcycle wasn't travelling at much speed, but I wondered how much damaged I caused it. Probably nothing, since I wasn't stop by the rider.

After, walking around Nan Hao Street, I saw these people huddling around. Curious, I tried to find out what interesting thing they were looking at. I took a photo from the top. No good, too well covered.




If I couldn't get from the top, I tried the bottom.

Wala! Mystery solved.

posted by Cylee at 8:56 pm I